Sunday, December 6, 2009

Walter Schreifels - December 4, 2009 - Studio B - Philadelphia, PA

Walter Schreifels (Full Set) from hate5six productions on Vimeo.


I really wanted to check this show out on Friday, but unfortunately I ended up getting stuck late at work and wasn't able to make it happen. A friend of mine sent me a link to this video tonight and considering it's the full set, I thought it would make for a good post. For those of you that have been wondering what Walter and Arthur have been up to lately, here's your answer. -Tim DCXX

13 comments:

  1. this great, i've seen em twice & i believe he's opening for Split Lip

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome, walter is maybe the most incredible musician of our time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This guy is good but for some reason couldn't rise to much in this music industry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those of you that have been wondering what Walter and Arthur...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am really amazed to know that it was a studio work! Wonderfully finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely performance...I was amazed to know that it was his studio performance.Incredible one,I must say:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely song you just shared . It is remarkable great performance on Studio B

    ReplyDelete
  8. A friend of mine sent me a link to this video tonight and considering it's the full set, I thought it would make for a good post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A friend of mine sent me a link to this video tonight and considering it's the full set and it was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i enjoy watching this video. really nice work

    ReplyDelete
  11. this blog is really awesome to me.i really like something which is related to music.the video of a man with guitar is really a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope there will be more wonderful things in your blog. Happy every day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so glad that you are back. Hope that your vacation was a great one and hope that you will write about it something for us.

    ReplyDelete