Thursday, February 3, 2011

WHERE ARE THEY NOW - Popeye/Farside

Photobucket
Popeye and the rest of the Farside boys

I've been living in L.A. for the past 13 years and I make my living doing voice overs. It's nice work if you can get it! I've done a little of everything – radio, TV, films, and a lot of instructional videos. Most recently, I did a voice over for a landscaping company in North Carolina. Like I said, it's nice work if you can get it.


On the musical side of things, I'm in a band with Jeff from Gameface called Your Favorite Trainwreck. We have a 4-song ep and we're currently recording a full-length. We're also going to be on the east coast in February to play a few shows. It should be fun, but I also know it's going to remind me that I hate cold weather. Yeah...there's a reason why I live in L.A.

Photobucket
Popeye 2011

7 comments:

  1. Popeye is one polite dude. He did a show where he sung songs about the break up with his wife and it was a real raw and inspiring-much more honest than a lot of other musicians. I think it was the best thing I have ever seen him do.

    ROA
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen his new band, Your Favorite Train. Good stuff and well worth seeing!

    Go Popeye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popeye is the man! I think I heard his voice on a commercial about a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That 2011 photo sucks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now they just need to play a Socal show with forgetters, and then I can pretend that I'm seeing Farside and Jawbreaker, haha.

    ReplyDelete